Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
There are many benefits to applying for a VOX award:
- PRSA membership is not required to submit an entry; it is open to anyone in the public relations field in the Mid-South area.
- The awards are well-known in the community; clients/customers looking to hire the best of the best in public relations for their business take notice of VOX winners.
- The process of completing an award entry gives applicants a better understanding of how to manage and document their work.
- The non-competitive evaluation by objective and peer judges means entries are evaluated and scored on their own merits. Judges are from outside the PRSA Memphis Chapter and Mid-South area. Entering allows for a non-biased recognition of your work.
- Entering and winning allows you to keep your resume up-to-date and builds upon the quality and reputation of your work and portfolio.
- The awards are tailored to resemble the National Silver and Bronze Anvil awards thereby giving applicants working material to apply for these and other awards.
- VOX winners will receive recognition in local media, on the PRSA website and social media, and at PRSA luncheons.
Please share this information with your colleagues. We encourage you to visit the PRSA Memphis Chapter website to learn more about our programs and activities. For questions about the VOX Awards and event, contact VOX Chair, David Brown at email@example.com. Thank you for choosing to celebrate the achievements of those in our industry.